Referral Tuition Credit – Save Tuition & Help Others
Dayspring Christian Academy is poised to serve more children with Christ-centered education. The facilities, faculty, staff, and administration are in place. There are many students in the Greeley area who would benefit.
- Dayspring Christian Academy exists to promote the Kingdom of God by training students in Biblical truth.
- Therefore it is desirable to serve as many students as the school is able to effectively serve.
- Parents / families who are already part of Dayspring are the best source of Dayspring promotion, and new student recruitment.
- As enrollment increases, the fixed costs remain the same, and it becomes easier to balance the budget, maintain salaries, and to supplement academic and extra-curricular course offerings.
- Consequently, it makes sense to recognize and reward the families who actively promote the school.
- An added benefit is that parents who sacrifice to pay tuition have another way to reduce their tuition cost.
- All parents have an opportunity to promote God’s kingdom.
- Therefore, the following revised Referral Tuition Credit program is in effect.
How the Referral Tuition Credit Works:
Example: A family whose children are already enrolled in Dayspring Christian Academy, (referred to as Mr. & Mrs. Benefactor) refer a family whose children have never been enrolled in Dayspring Christian Academy (referred to as Mr. & Mrs. Blessed). Upon making contact with the family, Mr. & Mrs. Benefactor return the form below to the Dayspring Christian Academy office as soon after the contact as possible so their referral can be recorded and kept on file. For the first year of enrollment only, at the end of the first and second semesters, 10% of the actual tuition paid that semester by Mr. & Mrs. Blessed is credited to the tuition account of Mr. & Mrs. Benefactor. Note: Sometimes more than one family says that they have referred the new family. The parties are then assembled to discern the facts and in some cases the 10% may be split among those referring.
- The new students and their families win because they get the priceless benefit of a Christian education.
- The referring parents win because they get a tuition break.
- The school wins because it is accomplishing its mission with more students and the Kingdom of God is advanced.
Faculty, Staff & Home Gatherings
Dayspring Christian Academy is implementing a unique and creative approach to helping prospective families learn about Christian education. In short, families with children currently enrolled invite one to four families to their home for the express purpose of sharing the good news of Christian education.
- Invited families may be from their church, workplace, neighborhood or …?
- A faculty or staff member is present to help host the event. Dayspring Christian Academy is discussed while enjoying a bowl of ice cream.
- A variety of quality brochures explaining why people enroll their children in Dayspring Christian Academy will be available (at no charge) for prospective families.
- A faculty, staff or board member is there to answer any questions.
- Referral Tuition Credit derived from families enrolled through home gatherings is split equally, 5% to the host family and 5% to the faculty or staff member who is hosting the meeting. Faculty or staff members without children enrolled in Dayspring Christian Academy have the Referral Tuition Credit added to their salary.
What do I do next?
Click here to download or print the form. Turn this form into the office as soon as a contact is made. This form must be turned in no later than 1 week after the new family has started school.